All reviews front desk continental breakfast family suite downtown area busy street beds were comfortable would stay here again the breakfast area crater lake king bed nice room great place to stay safeway dog pet clerk accommodations
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Keep in mind that Bend and further West toward the Coast is pricey no matter what you do.

King room was very comfortable & clean, sometimes 'pet' rooms are lesser quality ... not so here. Nice touches (see pics): day-shade on window, bathtub gel & shampoo dispenser, spacious vanity, fridge & microwave hidden in a cabinet, arm-chair with room to spare, loved the "pinecone"lamps, a "clean" TV remote, and a little courtyard out front for pets.

True, breakfast is just light-fare but muffins & bagels are bakery fresh/large, & staff continually restocks the refreshments.

No, we didn't have a 'smell' as others suggested.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Ravi C, Director of Operations at Bend Three Sisters Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Hi bd W,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive and thorough review. I'm so happy to know you were satisfied with the quality of our pet rooms and that you enjoyed your overall stay with us. Thanks again, we look forward to having you back on your next visit!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

After exploring the beauty of Crater Lake and the surrounding forests we needed a decent place to call home for the night with our pooch. We had been camping and wanted to stay in a hotel, get cleaned up and enjoy some Bend breweries - but didn't want to pay a ton of money. We stopped at a few dive hotels on the outskirts of town that were overpriced for the shabby rooms they had to offer.
Our final stop was Three Sisters close to downtown Bend. We thought that (based on the nice appearance of the property) that it would be too much money for one short stay. We were greeted by an awesome young man named Michael working the front desk who let us know about their dog friendly accommodation options. The price was right, included a light breakfast and so we decided to stay. The room was decent...pretty much what I expected for the price we paid. Oh and they have a small pool and Jacuzzi which, after a few days of camping, went great with a glass of wine. The hotel is close to downtown Bend (uber ride cost about $7 each way) and there is a grocery store across the street. The hotel's front desk staff was very helpful, knowledgeable, and seemed genuinely happy to be there. I would definitely stay here again.
Thank you Michael for such a warm welcome when we arrived tired and frustrated. You completely changed our 18 hours in Bend and we wound up having a memorable stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi Mamamogie,

Thank you so much for being our guest and taking the time to share your experience. We want to be fondly remembered by each of our guests and we strongly believe that thoughtful service is the best way to achieve that. It's absolutely wonderful to know that Michael helped make your stay so enjoyable, we're fortunate to have him on the team and he was very happy to hear you recognized his service. Thank you again, we look forward to hosting you on your next visit to Bend!

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Bend is spendy for the average traveler. What a welcome surprise this place was. Not only did we get a super rate, but the room was great. From the highway this looks budget, but it wasn't a budget feel inside the room or by the way the staff behaved. The housekeepers, pool-man/groundskeeper were all very friendly, helpful and polite. The general manager was on site and superb. He had good suggestions to guide us to local places, he handled some other rude guests with aplomb and allowed us to overstay our check out time without charge. The whole place was very clean. Our bed was really comfortable and we loved the bedding. The air conditioning was quiet and efficient. The room was spacious and quiet. The pool and hot tub were very nice. A small breakfast was included without charge. Convenient location to an excellent restaurant within a very short walk, and Safeway across the street. Downtown was within a 15 minute easy walk. Really this place was a great find for the price and we will definitely stay again. If you book direct you get a better rate-especially ahead of time. My suggestions for the owner would be to keep all of your lovely staff and consider painting your upper deck to maintain your valuable property -perhaps upgrade the tv service or add DVD players and a redbox machine? Thanks for a great stay!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Marie D
Management response:Responded 10 August 2017

Hi Marie,

Thank you for being our guest and taking the time to leave us such a thoughtful review. It's wonderful to know you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and I'm thrilled to hear you had friendly encounters with all of our staff. We're very proud of our team and they will be so happy to hear you appreciated their hard work.

I'd also like to thank you for your suggestions, feedback from our guests always helps us focus our attention where it's most needed. It's my pleasure to inform you that a new paint job is on the way and we'll be making some updates to our guest rooms over the next few months as well. Thank you again, we look forward to having you back on your next visit to Bend!

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Overpriced, especially for the quality. We had a room with 2 queen beds for 4 people. The mattresses were sliding off the box springs. Phone did not work. Tiny toilet/bath area. Pool was fine but hot tub was not hot and the jets did not work. For over $200 per night I expect better.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Ravi C, Director of Operations at Bend Three Sisters Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Hi Farrell P,

Thank you for your recent stay and review, feedback from our guests is always appreciated. We don't expect our guests to tolerate any of the problems you encountered and I wish you had given us an opportunity to address them at some point during your two night stay. The hot tub hasn't given us any trouble this summer and the jets do work if you turn them on.

I'm also sorry hear that you were unhappy with the $189 dollar rate, but that is very competitive for 4 adults during a summer weekend in Bend, and it's significantly lower than any of our chain competitors. Thanks again for staying with us, I do hope you'll consider giving us another chance in the future.

Ravi, Director of Operations

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Ooooh that smell
Can't you smell that smell
Ooooh that smell
The smell of "dog" surrounds you.
I was told that not all rooms are for pets. I specifically asked for a no pet no smoking room. My room smelled of dog and cigarettes. Front desk kid was overwhelmed with other issues going on and completely forgot about what I was concerned with. I chose to stay anyway as everyone else was booked. Bring your bottle

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Hi Tizmyn,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your experience. I am so sorry to hear the scent of smoke and dog hampered your stay, your room should not have been released in that condition as we do not permit smoking in any of our guest rooms. I am especially sorry to hear you notified the front desk and felt ignored. Our staff should always find time to address these kind of issues and I will certainly share your feedback with everyone at our next meeting. Thanks again, I do hope you'll consider giving us another opportunity to host you in the future.

Ravi, Director of Operations