“If your looking for an ordinary, chain motel, then Tom Tom is not for you.”
Review of Tom Tom Motor Inn

Tom Tom Motor Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bend
Tom Tom Motor Inn
Ranked #33 of 44 Hotels in Bend
Reviewed 24 April 2010

Tom Tom is a very clean motel, with a home like apmosphire. You will feel like part of a family, with so many little special touches to make you feel at home. Very quiet rooms, with very nice comfortable beds. Tom Tom has a cozy feeling to it. The price is very good. I will never stay anywhere else in Bend. Matter a fact, my wife and I are looking for a reason to go back and vist bend just so we can go back to the Tom Tom.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 8 April 2010

Not sure why this motel gets such high ratings. It is basically like staying at an your grandmother's place: clean, old and worn down, but homey. Nice soft comforters and lace with lots of pillows.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2009

Wasn't my first choice, I promise will be my only choice if staying near Bend. Superb hospitality, the most comfortable motel room I've had and I've travelled a lot, I can't say enough good. They even had an open pet room, and my hound, who had been carrying a 25 pound backpack for weeks on the PCT, was welcome and had his own spot to sleep. I'm writing at this late date after the English friend I travelled with reminded me by email of this treasure.

• Stayed: July 2006, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2009

Motel from the 50s, with local touches and great price!

Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2009

We chose this place based on the praising reviews we read here. Even though the basic setting of this motel is not different from other motels, it's the owners that make this place so good. The first impression of the motel made me think this is just a usual motel, but after being a while in the room, we started feeling how cozy it is (mostly thanks to the decoration, which must have required a lot of effort). Then we went to talk to Lilly and she was a wonderful person to talk with.

I'm not giving 5 stars, because this place is a roadside motel after all and not comparable to real hotels - which naturally are in a completely different price category. The value for money in Tom Tom is the best I've ever had in the US.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2009

After reading reviews on Tripadvisors we just had to try it. We stay in Bend often for medical reasons. Tom Tom was a nice surprise. Our Jack Russell was welcomed with his own special treats. The breakfast and snack presentation - complete with wine glasses was very nice. We were in the Harley /Route 66 room. Loved it. Great bed too.
The room was quite clean and the softest towells in town. Lilli is a treat to meet. She does all of the cleaning and Nevada does the repairs. We felt right at home and came back a week later to stay for 2 nights. The Sonic is right across the street, a car wash just down the street, and if you want a nice resturant they are just down the highway. Close to several shopping areas. As others say, the outside hides a great place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2009

Bend is a wonderful place, made better by the home base we chose for our long weekend, the TomTom Motel. Our room had something of a moter sport theme, with a Harley Davidson clock, Jeff Gordon phone, plenty of interesting knick knacks.

It came with lots of extras, including muffins, fruit, oatmeal, coffee, popcorn, and OJ - refilled daily.

It also had the basic amenities: AC, Microwave, Hair Dryer, Iron, Cable, Mini Fridge, WiFi - and more importantly for us, a blanket and treats for our 4yr old Lab mix.

Yes, the facilities are older, but it was half the price of the other place we considered (Shilo Inn), with Lilli's kind personal touch. No, they don't have room service, but the Sonic is across the street and was open from breakfast to midnight.

The beds were comfy - not a temperpedic, but better than most hotels. And it was quiet! I think we heard one door close during our stay - even though the motel was filled. We never even heard noise from the Sonic.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple