“Best coffee and friendliest service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dutch Brothers Coffee
Ranked #8 of 28 Coffee & Tea in Bend
Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

I tried this cute drive through coffee place while visiting Bend. I wish we had one where I live. The coffee was better than the national coffee stores and the service was outstanding .

Reviewed 2 November 2013

Never been disappointed at any of them in Bend, Oregon! Wow these guys are good. Can't beat their smoothies and since I don't have caffiene can only vouch for their De Caf drinks and they are superb. And! it's an Oregon Company!!

Reviewed 25 September 2013

The coffee was good, but the service was super bad. The guy asked us over and over what we wanted and was NOT the kind of perky I expect from Dutch Bros!

Reviewed 30 August 2013 via mobile

went through multiple Dutch bros coffee drive-thrus while on family vacay in Oregon. hot, fresh and finely crafted joe. friendly folks at all the locations. fair price, to boot.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

Consistently good coffee beverages at a great price. The friendly staff coffee kickers always get my day off to a great start!