“Yummm”

Add it.
Cake Lady
Ranked #8 of 15 Dessert in Bend
Reviewed 1 November 2012

I discovered the cake lady when I was trying cakes for my wedding. Ever since then I get a mini cake on our anniversary. They have the best cake in the area and are so creative and helpful in designing a beautiful or fun cake! They do coffee and cupcakes every day that you can stop in and eat. They also have a TV displaying tons of their cake designs that you can watch while munching. They have been in the area for a long time!

There are newer reviews for Cake Lady

Reviewed 16 October 2012

The Cake Lady's cakes are incredibly decorated--they can do almost anything. They've even made a street sweeper cake for my son. Not only do they look good, but they taste wonderful. These are not grocery store cakes with too-sweet, grainy frosting. But you do have to pay a lot for these wonderful cakes.

Reviewed 28 May 2012

Wonderful, customized birthday cake made to order...Tasted great and looked fantastic!!

Reviewed 27 January 2012

The Cake Lady did our wedding cake and now she does all our birthday cakes as well. Great cake and service!

Reviewed 2 January 2012

My friends ordered one of the best cakes I've ever tasted from Cake Lady, for my 5oth!