La Quinta Inn Bend
Cascade Lodge(Bend)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$55
Bend Three Sisters Inn & Suites(Bend)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$258
US$229
Hampton Inn & Suites Bend(Bend)(Great Value!)
US$190
Hampton.com
DoubleTree by Hilton Bend(Bend)(Great Value!)
US$165
Doubletree.com
Comfort Inn & Suites(Bend)(Great Value!)
US$101
Sleep Inn(Bend)(Great Value!)
US$112
SleepInn
US$150
TownePlace Suites
Fairfield Inn & Suites Bend Downtown(Bend)(Great Value!)
US$156
Fairfield Inn
US$185
Travelocity
All reviewssouth endpet arearoom was cleanpet friendly hotelwafflesopen hourssmall dogfresh cookieslate at nightpool and hot tubeasy accesswould definitely stay here againfront desk staffnice stayminute drivethe breakfast areafree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 August 2012 via mobile

Good indoor pool and hot tub. Decent breakfast. Cookies at 7pm. Nice staff-even upgraded me. Fridge and microwave. However I just can't escape the fact that the rooms are older and need updating. Good enough for me, my wife would prefer nicer. Feel I could have done much better for few dollars more.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 7 August 2012

Spent $150 a night for a super 8 looking dark room in the basement with rocks for pillows. The hotel controlled the temp so it would not go below 75 at night. You could hear your neighbors getting up and showering. The minute we got into our room, we smelled something funny. Couldnt put our finger to it. After being in the room, the toilet starting plugging up every time you went to the bathroom. Got a plunger from the maid to take care of the problem. After lots of toilet issues, and water going into the sink area onto the carpet, I had enough. We were on our way to a soccer game, and I asked to have a new room by the time I got back. The front desk told me I had to drop everything and change room at that very moment despite the soccer game. Because they did not want to wait on me to rent out my current room! Yes, the room with all the toilet water onto the carpet!! Sure enough, when we got back to the hotel, some unfortunately guest got our old room! Wouldnt recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Vicki B, Manager at La Quinta Inn Bend, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2012

My apologies that your stay did not meet expectations.

Reviewed 1 August 2012

The directions to get to the hotel takes you through the business district which was difficult. As we later learned, that is the more direct way to find it. The staff was accommodating for a ground floor room. The room was clean and the bed was super. We used the laundry which was also clean. That is unusual in most we've stayed in. Breakfast was adequate. All in all a pleasant stay.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2012

This was a real nice motel to stay in in Bend Oregon. The staff was always friendly, and helpful when needed. The bed was very comfortable (pillow-top), and the room was quiet, so had a good nights sleep. It was conveniently located on the South end of town, so didn't have to actually drive into town to get to it. The breakfast was more than adequate, with decent variety. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2012

Wonderfully clean room, comfortable bed, centrally located for all our day trips.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple