“Excellent staff, can't wait to actually stay there!”
Review of La Quinta Inn Bend

La Quinta Inn Bend
Ranked #15 of 44 Hotels in Bend
Portland, Oregon
“Excellent staff, can't wait to actually stay there!”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

I just got off the phone with the front desk supervisor who was very accommodating to me.

I was attempting to schedule a business trip to Bend and made a reservation through my employer's travel service website. Ultimately, my schedule at the time wouldn't allow me to make it there, but the reservation was never properly cancelled either. About a month after the trip was supposed to happen, I got a bill on my credit card and I was quite distraught!

I called to see if i could get the charges reversed with the privision that I would rebook the stay later when my work schedule was more accommodating. The supervisor immediately refunded the fees and was gracious and curteous the entire time.

While I can't yet speak about the amenities, I can tell you if the service is any indication, this place it top-notch!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Beaverton, OR
Reviewed 27 October 2013

This is the 3rd time I have stayed here, Love the rooms and the breakfast! The lobby area is also really nice. They have always had a really friendly and helpful staff. I will stay again when I visit Bend

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 October 2013

We stayed with our 2 golden retrievers. This is a nice hotel with very friendly, helpful staff. Not fancy but all you need for a good night's rest. Good breakfast. We also really appreciated not getting burned with extra fees for our dogs. Nice outside pet area with grass, not the dirt area we usually find. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Grants Pass, Oregon
Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

I traveled to Bend on October 12th with my parents just for one night to attend a party. We got an excellent price since we used some rewards points. The staff could not have been more friendly and welcoming. They had the fireplace on in the lobby. There was also coffee and ice water available. It was a nice relaxing atmosphere.

This hotel has no elevator and as far as we know they don't have any ADA rooms. We were very fortunate to be able to get a first floor room. If you are traveling with someone who has these needs, take this into consideration.

My only gripe was that there was no way to plug my cell phone charger in on the night stand like most hotels.

Breakfast was perfect. I made myself a waffle with peanut butter and syrup. It was just what I needed that morning!

This place is in walking distance to the outlet stores. Wal Mart is across the street. Fred Meyer and Starbucks were just up the road.

I would stay again.

• Stayed October 2013
Spokane, WA
Reviewed 18 October 2013 via mobile

This LaQuinta is conveniently located in the heart of all Bend. Great rooms, clean and nicely decorated. Staff makes an extra effort to make it a great stay. Pet friendly but those rooms are kept separate from others. Wonderful free breakfast!

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Colorado
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We stayed at the La Quinta because of it's proximity to our daughter's house. We were given an excellent AAA room rate. Our room wasn't ready when we checked in, but was upon our return an hour later. The front office staff was very apologetic, stating they had had been full the night before, and for us it wasn't a big deal. Our room, although not spacious, was clean and adequate. The breakfast room always seemed a little cramped, but was well maintained, and although not anything out of the ordinary, the breakfast provided sufficed. The most surprising aspect of this hotel was how quiet it was. I think all three nights they were pretty full, but we never had interrupted sleep from noise next door or in the hallways or anywhere else. The beds were also very comfortable.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Schnu
Vicki B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Bend, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
What a nice review you gave us and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us in Bend.