“Horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE!”

Bend Inn Suites
Ranked #30 of 44 Hotels in Bend
“Horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE!”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

I couldn't believe the poor service we received. The staff was SO disrespectful. And then the rooms were small and gross with bugs everywhere! Then at 5 IN THE MORNING the fire alarm went off when there was NO fire! And it continued until 7. And they wouldn't give us any money back for our crappy stay. DONT STAY HERE!

• Stayed July 2014
3 Thank Lauren L

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Westbrook, Connecticut
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed one night on a long road trip. Great beds for a restful sleep, nice pool and hot tub. Desk gal Riley C. Suggested the best meal at Pine Tavern downtown. Just great and relaxing dinner! Thanks Riley!

• Stayed July 2014
Santa Fe
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We stayed two nights this month visiting for a wedding. We were supposed to stay at La Quinta here but due to travel nightmares, we ended up at Bend Inn & Suites with very little research (we got what we could while stuck in the airport). Not at all disappointed, the room was clean and pretty modern. Location in Bend was better than LQ, and the rate was a bit lower. Free WiFi, breakfast (didn't partake, there are good restaurants in this town). Microwave and fridge, very, comfortable bed, about the only tiny negative is you can't open the one window in the room for fresh air. Probably due to proximity of highway (we were in the back). That said, with fan and AC on (a must due to sealed window), didn't hear the highway at night. No complaints, this is a fine option for a not expensive room in Bend.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Redding, California
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

This motel is a good value for the money spent. Riley at the counter was very efficient checking us in. The rooms were clean and they had some rooms for travelers with dogs. I would stay again.

.............................................

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Springfield, Oregon
Reviewed 21 June 2014

My positive experience with Bend inn Suites started on May 4, 2014. At that time I booked a two night stay 619-6/21. The excellent customer service over the phone was the best I have had in years. Two weeks later I called to cancel that reservation and make a new one adding on an additional day. My request was met with cheerfulness and professionalism. Thank you Grace and Marci for excellent customer service over the phone.

Upon arrival our registration check in was timely. We were given information concerning the community and special events happening in the area. I do wish I could remember the desk attendants name.

Our room was a nice surprise. Spotless and comfy with all the amenities I love. Fridge, Micro, Iron, TV Guide for local channels, and fluffy, thick nice towels. I loved the duvet cover and four pillows on the bed. The bathroom was spotless and obviously had some deep cleaning one does not usually find at most motels. Thanks to the housekeeping staff.

The pool was the cleanest motel pool I have ever experienced. I usually do not go in the water but this pool was calling my name. The umbrella's were easy to use and provided nice shade. Compliments to the grounds keeper for maintaining a pool that is welcoming and clean.

Breakfast! The breakfast area had ample tables and space that it never felt crowded. Most motel breakfasts are about the same. What made this one stand out was the little things. A staff person monitoring the area and constantly cleaning, wiping and refilling things. Compliments to the manager for addressing this payroll area of the motel. How often do you see small containers of strawberries for the yogurt and waffles? Oh and the flavored creamers were a nice added touch I enjoyed. The pastries were fresh and wonderful. Great waffles with thick nice syrup.

The entire establishment felt as though the staff paid attention to detail.

Complimentary Wi-Fi, free coffee in the lobby 24/7 and complimentary morning paper added to this motel getting an excellent rating from me. There is also a computer and printer available for guests in the lobby. I over heard a guest asking if the attendant could get some copies made and the request was met with cheerfulness. I travel a lot and wish every motel experience was as memorable for all the right reasons like this one was.

This motel is located across the street from a beautiful trail that follows the river to down town. The location is great and only a short distance to many nice dining areas.

I hope the manager passes on my compliments to his entire staff.

Room Tip: Do not let the motels proximity to the road deter you from booking. I was in room 217 facing the po...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Shirley G
BWISB, General Manager at Bend Inn Suites, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Dear Shirley G,

Thank you so much for your detailed feedback and your kind words. I will definitely share your review with our front desk, housekeeping, maintenance, and breakfast staff and let them know that their hard work is being noticed by our guests.

I hope you were able to enjoy many of the fun and exciting indoor and outdoor activities Bend has to offer.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Luke Johnson, General Manager
Sedona, Arizona
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We would like to say thank you to the Shiloh Inn in Bend for our very nice accommodation for our 6 night stay. We want to say a special thank you to restaurant employee Kelley Holliday for being attentive to our needs. We found her to just wanting to help make our experience at each mornings breakfast buffet an enjoyable experience. A nice smile goes a long in starting out your day and Kelley certainly provides that....thank you Shiloh and thank you Kelley
The Ketchum's .....Sam @ Ursula

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Ursulasam
Cornelius, Oregon
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I stayed at this hotel for two nights for a conference. Grace in the breakfast area was very helpful and kind. She made kind comments to me, asked me if I needed anything, and gave me a compliment.

Overall the hotel was nice. Beds were comfortable and room was clean. Rates were reasonable.

One minor thing was a burned out light bulb outside by where I had to walk upstairs to my room. If you are disabled, you will have to stay on first floor due to no elevator. Toilet ran a bit. Road noise was noisy in mornings.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business