“Clean, quiet, great price”
Review of Holiday Motel

Holiday Motel
Ranked #14 of 44 Hotels in Bend
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I decided to try out this motel after reading the reviews and was not disappointed. It is very clean, fun decor, comfortable beds, friendly staff. Great price as well. I paid $60 for the 2 queen beds room including tax etc. I stayed in #24 in the back of the motel and it was very quiet. I did see cigarette butts on the ground in the parking lot in one area at the back like that is where everyone smokes. I don't know if they don't have a ashtray or can of some kind provided or not. Other than that it was an excellent place to stay.

Room Tip: My room in the back was very quiet. I don't think any of the rooms would be noisy though.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank meyers5

Reviewed 13 January 2014

This is our "go to" place now when we visit Bend( which is often.) We stayed in #27 in the back area. It's very private and quiet. We have had some misses staying at new places so my husband checked it out ahead of me when we arrived. He came back and said, "You're going to hate it", but with a big smile. He then said ,"You're going to love it" which I absolutely did ! The vintage/retro RED micro and fridge (with a separate freezer compartment) were very cool. The bedding is stylish (with additional pillows in shams and a bolster), pottery cups for coffee, flat screen t.v. and wall hangings so unique that I wanted to buy them. It was small but comfortable. My only strong suggestion is that since they are dog friendly and do have fenced grassy areas that they consider an area of containment that would allow you to take your dog outside on the premises. As it is, no dogs are allowed on any grassy areas. My only complaint is that. Happy travels !

Room Tip: #27 is very private.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Echo T
Reviewed 2 January 2014

My girlfriend and I stayed for three nights. We loved the extremely clean rooms and excellent attention to detail. Hard to beat with a $50 nightly price tag. We visited from Portland and initially wanted a 4-star high-end hotel, but were intrigued by the reviews of Holiday Motel. We were very satisfied. The room was small but perfectly comfortable for two people. The bed was nice. We enjoyed the flowers, flat screen tv and outstanding housekeeping which kept the room always feeling and looking spotless. Nice to also have a fridge in the room. We would stay again.

• Stayed: December 2013
4  Thank Dcf823
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Not many motels would I stay in 8 nights but this place felt comfy, cozy. The owner upgraded me to a larger room, # 22, with a queen and a single so I would have more room since I was staying so long. Thank you! It began snowing just as I arrived off a long 3 day drive from New Mexico. A day and a half later there was about 4-5" of snow everywhere-yes they shoveled the parking area around cars. Then the temperature dropped to near record lows of 22 below. The old hotel heater worked just fine and thick walls kept room to room and parking lot noise to a minimum. Money has been spent here keeping the place up. Quick hot water makes showers a welcome from the chill. Location is central and very handy since 3rd street is a main thoroughfare so can get around Bend easily from here. Can highly recommend over more expensive chains. This has charm and is a great value. Now if we can get Oregon to plow their roads....

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Steve60831
Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

Easy to find. Clean new furnishings. Silly bright theme decor. Friendly manager. We were in the front set of rooms and the road noise was insignificant. Small room but everything you need and new.

My favorite coffee chain on the same block.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank barthelmais
Reviewed 29 October 2013

It was a pleasure to find a clean, comfortable and very affordable motel in a popular vacation area. There were many nice touches from pottery coffee cups to glasses and a more than adequate refrigerator. Small bathroom, but who cares. We enjoyed our stay and the motel and will recommend it to our family members.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank SadieMT
Reviewed 28 October 2013

If you're looking for an excellent, inexpensive motel, the Holiday Motel is a wonderful choice. The rooms are small, but refurbished and furnished with good taste. The manager is caring and seeking to make your stay pleasant and restful. The motel is on the main road, but the rooms are quiet. The Holiday Motel is a great choice for quality at a low price.

Room Tip: Be aware the rooms vary in style and furnishings.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple