For some reason I did not know about this resort, but when an event took us there, I was very pleasantly surprised. Location is a little outside Bend, so you pretty much need a car. But what the location brings is endless beautiful nature around the resort. It is well-kept; clean and updated.
We had dinner and drinks at the bar, great food and good service. TV was a bit loud, but I guess most of the people were enjoying the football game.
Pool area is nice and large with multiple pools and hot tubs. They had run out of towels though, and this was certainly not high season.
Some of the condos are owned by the resort, some privately owned. We stayed at one of the one bedroom resort owned condos and really liked it. Plenty of space, fully equipped kitchen and two bathrooms, plus two decks overlooking the forest in the back. You could hear neighbours quite clearly, which was a bit of an issue in the mornings.
I really enjoyed our short stay and would be very happy to return for a long weekend etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Central Oregon, Seventh Mountain Resort is a year-round paradise encircled by peaks, lakes and meadows. Offering a special brand of hospitality shrouded in natural splendor, the resort provides the perfect destination for families, groups and adventure seekers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your WorldMark Bend - Seventh Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seventh Mountain Hotel Bend
- Hotel Of The Seventh Mountain
- Of The Seventh Mountain Hotel
- Inn Of The Seventh Mountain