We stayed 5 nights in a 2-bedroom 2 bath condo in their "Ski House" units. Very comfortable, clean, quiet unit with full kitchen (big Safeway market less than a mile away), patio with BBQ, cable tv, vcr, stereo. The only complaint about the unit was the poor lighting, but I imagine that varies from unit to unit. The village has a nice pool and kids' playground. The Deschute River trail (a 2-mile loop that starts virtually on the premises) is gorgeous. You get free passes to the Athletic Center which is within walking distance (they have a kids' club for $4.25/hr). Coin-op laundry. Friendly, helpful staff. Free Internet access in the lobby. Overall, we were very pleasantly surprised and hope to return! Downtown Bend is a short drive away, as are many wonderful hikes, lakes, rivers and interesting sites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vacation Rentals and Overnight Accommodations, Resort Destination ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Mount Bachelor Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Bachelor Village Hotel Bend
- Mount Bachelor Village Bend