“Close to pool, away from the hustle & bustle”

Review of Glaze Meadow 059

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Bruce M
Tigard, Oregon
“Not a place to stay and enjoy Black Butte”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Stayed in GM 059 during recent heat wave. No A/C, a ceiling fan that works depending on how you position the switch and a "portable" that squeaks and squeaks and .... If you are not a fan of stairs pass on this place. The front door barely opens from outside as latch doesn't quite work.... Attempt to have flow though of air can't be done as large windows across from entry stairs don't open...ANY of them...don't open...ended stay three days early...but still had to pay for ill stay. This place was simply too hot...

What good to say? It was clean.. However housekeeping never stopped by so had to wash sheets, etc.

Will NOT stay in this unit again. All of this information was left with desk when we checked out. Said they would have manager call me. Been a week, no call..

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Getting out of place and seeing surrounding area
Liked least: Going up and down stairs at check in and check out
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
7 Aug 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to us. It is important that all of our guests enjoy their stay. I do apologize that there were some issues with the door and windows in this unit, without feedback such as this we are unable to make the necessary changes to any of the units we rent out. We do try to make sure that any requests are taken care of during your stay. On behalf of the staff here at Black Butte Ranch, we do apologize for the inconvenience and would love to have you stay with us again. We hope you reach out to us with any further questions or concerns.

Take care,

Reviewed 19 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
19 Jul 2012
Very nice to hear you enjoyed yourselves and the home. The owner of the home worked very hard over the course of the winter on making some key remodeling updates and has more planned for this fall. We hope you can make it back again next summer.
CA
Reviewed 10 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Location
OR
Reviewed 19 July 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Rooms
Your age range 35-44
19 Jul 2011
Guest will be happy to know there is a brand new big screen, flat screen TV in the living room, and a smaller flat screen TV in each of the guest rooms on the lower level.
Eugene
Reviewed 19 July 2011 for a stay in June 2011

19 Jul 2011
Guests will be very happy to know the owners have replaced all the major appliances in the kitchen with new stainless steel appliances; including the stove.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing