“Comfortable, Relaxing with a Great View”

Review of Lodge Room 023

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Sarah M
Portland, Oregon
“Comfortable, Relaxing with a Great View”
Reviewed 11 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Exactly what we wanted for a weekend getaway! Comfortable room, very clean with a great view of the Three Sisters. We could see the horses from our deck and spent time relaxing on the comfortable chairs. Small fridge to hold refreshments was nice. Small coffee pot, though no creamers/sugars were supplied. Luckily we brought out own. Wood, kindling and newspaper was supplied for the fire place though no matches to be found. Luckily the general store had some. Take not the general store also has multiple beer taps, so bring your growlers to fill up with local microbrews! The room is close to bike trails, nature trails, the pool and lodge restaurant. Extra pillows and blankets are in the closet and numerous books on the bookshelf. We'd stay again in a heartbeat.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: The View
Liked least: No matches for the fireplace
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
14 Oct 2015
So glad you enjoyed your stay here at Black Butte Ranch. October is a wonderful time to be here!
lmmtrip
Coos Bay, Oregon
“I've always loved Black Butte Ranch but this stay was a little disappointing.”
Reviewed 20 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

I stayed in lodge room 23. The shower door would stick and the condiments for the coffee were sparse but my real complaint is that I didn't feel the staff were as thoughtful as they should be. We arrived shortly after dark and were given brief directions with a map to get to our room. The property is not well lit and it was extremely difficult to find our room. I think staff should offer an escort to properties at night at the very least and make themselves more available to their guests in general.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
22 May 2015
Thank you for your review, we appreciate your loyalty to Black Butte Ranch. We do believe that we have highly trained and courteous staff; however we do apologize that you did not feel that upon check-in. Our staff does their very best to accommodate any requests during your stay as soon as they are brought to our attention. We hope that you will give us another chance and stay with us again the next time you are in Central Oregon.
Best Regards,
Black Butte Ranch Management
OR
Reviewed 11 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers

A romantic getaway
Eugene
Reviewed 3 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing