“Perfect!”

Review of Lodge Room 016

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Poor - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Mondained
“For all the hype online, very disappointed”
Reviewed 12 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Room was small;bathroom tiny, shower small ;shower door doesn't latch;mattress needs to be replaced;mattress pad a nightmare;room needs another chair;heat fan too loud; patio claustrophobic with 6 foot walls. Room not cleaned in the 4 days we were there. Had to call twice for dry clean towels and to have
trash picked up. Best experience was having Officer Schulz assist us when we arrived at 1 am. We were told drive up window would be available but it was closed. Ranch property is beautiful and food was good at Lakeside.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Carol F
Rome, Georgia
“Nothing worked in unit 19 of the Lodge condo”
Reviewed 20 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

This room needs everything. The key did not work in the door so maintenance had to open the door each time. Wi Fi totally unavailable and closed captioning on the TV would not work. The phone in the room only worked once and then went dead for the rest of the stay. The drapes are falling off the windows and the couch is threadbare. The room I refer to is Lodge room 19. Typically the site for room 19 doesn't work either and as I also paid for a friend to stay in 16 that is the one I am responding in. The only thing making this stay tolerable was Kimball of the maintenance dept who finally got everything working late on the last day except the phone.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
24 Sep 2015
Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to us. It is important that all of our guests enjoy their stay. I do apologize that there were some issues with the door, Wi-Fi, phone, and blinds in this unit, without feedback such as this we are unable to make the necessary changes to any of the units we rent out. We do try to make sure that any requests are taken care of during your stay. On behalf of the staff here at Black Butte Ranch, we do apologize for the inconvenience and would love to have you stay with us again. We hope you reach out to us with any further questions or concerns.

Take care,
Black Butte Ranch Management
OR
Reviewed 6 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers

Reviewed 12 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

FL
Reviewed 11 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing