“The Black Butte Ranch gave us the honeymoon we...”

Review of Lodge Room 006

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
2dreamvac...
Lake Oswego, Oregon
“It was similar to renting a cave.”
Reviewed 12 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

This particular property was furnished with garage sale finds, had dirty carpet, the outside patio area was not swept, nor were the table and chairs cleaned. They were covered in bird droppings with bottle caps beneath the table. We wanted another unit, but there was not much else available during our stay and were told, "Sorry, but it is the end of the season." Were we able to do it over again, we would stay at a private unit not rented out by the ranch. This is due to the poor housekeeping and the website showing the room nicer than it was as the only light in the room was from indoor lighting. The outdoor space had a six foot privacy fence around it with trees forming a canopy so almost no light came inside - cave like. Also, Kat, reservation agent, told us we could get into the room early if it were ready when we arrived and even though it was ready we were not called until after 4:15 by Ashley, receptionist, to say that it was ready. There is a big disconnect between the front desk, the reservation agent and housekeeping which needs to be fixed. Also, the broom we requested to be delivered to us so that we could sweep up the back patio was delivered at 10:03 pm on the second day of our visit - absolutely ridiculous. Needless to say, my recommendation is not to rent this unit.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The new lodge pool.
Liked least: The condition of the room.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
24 Sep 2015
We do apologize that you were not pleased this unit. We value each of our guests and our staff does their very best to accommodate each request and take care of any issues while you are staying at Black Butte. We hope that you would give us another chance as we do have other more updated and newly renovated units in our rental pool.
Best Regards,

Older travelers Rugged travelers
Nv.
Reviewed 19 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing