During a long road trip my husband and I stopped at Boardman (Oregon) on a whim to get a bite to eat, and saw signs advertising the lodge/grill so followed them there. We were amazed at how beautiful this place is, a real jewel with a fantastic river view. The grilled pineapple/ham hamburger was delicious, all lunch items were reasonably priced (around $9-14), and the waitress was exceptional. We will definitely be stopping there again on visits through the area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As our name implies, the River Lodge and Grill has an on-site restaurant where you can enjoy incomparable cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Windows and an open lodge style dining room provide an incredible view of the flowing Columbia River and Washington State to the north. Enjoy breakfast as you watch barges and river cruise sternwheelers silently float by, or dinner and refreshments lit by a fiery sunset over the river. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your River Lodge and Grill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Lodge And Grill Hotel Boardman
- River Hotel And Grill
- River Hotel Boardman
- River Lodge And Grill Boardman, Oregon