“Superb casual dining.” 5 of 5 bubbles

O'Holleran's Restaurant and Lounge
Ranked #16 of 59 Restaurants in Brookings
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Sequim, Washington
“Superb casual dining.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014

My wife and I dined at O'Holleran's while staying overnight in Brookings last summer. The restaurant was recommended by the owner of the bed and breakfast that we stayed at, and provided a great dining experience. We both ordered the filet mignon and were served one of the best examples either of us could remember. Very tender and cooked perfectly. Side dishes (mixed vegetables and rice pilaf) were also superb. We were so impressed that we will make it a point to dine at O'Holleran's the next time we pass through Brookings. We do recommend that you ask to be seated on the lounge side for a quieter and more comfortable atmosphere.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

brookings
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Been going here for many years, before remodel and after, the new remodel is impressive!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

Great food, owners are professional and personable, ambience is excellent with the real wood/lodge style lounge decor!

• Visited January 2014
Brookings, Oregon
“How do they stay in business?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2013

The owner greets the customers. She is brash and rude. The food is pretty lousy. I find it slopped on the plates with no care, but that really wouldn't matter if it tasted good. Will never to back.

Visited August 2013
Sacramento, California
“Biased opinion”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2013

I've eaten here several times and can't get enough. I'm returning in April for my mother's 90th birthday and family reunion so we'll pack the place! Did I mention that my mother is also Rodneys'(the owner) mother? A little history…Rodney comes from a family of ten children. We didn't have much so whatever success He is now enjoying he and Eileen built together. They met while in high school working in the restaurant industry and now bring many years of experience to your table.
Enjoy!

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Michael L
damascus ore
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“here are the real facts”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013

we decided to get and seafood combination to go at 26 bucks this was on 11/10/2013
I don't mind 26 bucks if the food is top notch , well it was not only a joke but one scollop was
raw in the middle we were not happy and called them to tell them , yes they offered to do something , but after that , my trust was gone , cooks can make or break a place
I say save your money ,