“Excellent food and great service”
Review of Cafe Kitanishi - CLOSED

Cafe Kitanishi
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 18 December 2013

I always make a point to go here when I pass through Brookings. The presentation and taste of this food is excellent. I've eaten here for lunch and dinner and with small and large groups. The food is always fresh and prepared quickly.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Great Sushi, great atmosphere, great coffee, Super great deserts! The only downfalls are sometimes the service is slow and it is pricey. Although, when the food does arrive is well worth the price!

1  Thank xNikki_Webbx
Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

The service was friendly and they were very accommodating of my food allergies (no dairy or spice). We sat in the comfy lounge chairs by the windows. The Sushi was excellent! The Dragon Roll was our favorite. We will definitely go back!

Reviewed 3 October 2013

One of the best Japanese restaurants I've ever experienced and I've eaten in plenty of them. Why it's rating is #10 in this guide astounds me. If you like Japanese food it's #1.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

www.cafekitanishi.com
Great little find in Brookings Oregon. Terrific menu choices, knowledgeable and pleasant server made this a definite must return spot. Sushi was cut into biteable pieces such that one didn't look like a hamster when eating. Lovely presentation and quick service. Servings were generous.

Thank ELES ESCAPE B a... B