“Great Breakfast, Great Service, Reasonable Rates”

Mattie's Pancake House
Ranked #3 of 64 Restaurants in Brookings
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2014

My wife and I had some traditional breakfasts. She had an omelet and I had eggs and potatoes. Both were good, well proportioned and served warm. The toast was pre-buttered so I do not know what was used but the plastic cup jams were fine. The waitress returned often to insure all was ok and even offered to take our check for us to the front counter. Very nice collection of model cars in the windows.

There are newer reviews for Mattie's Pancake House

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Matties is the best place in town for pancakes. Daily specials, soups and sandwiches are good too. A good family spot. Very friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Big servings, excellent food and service. Very homey atmosphere and friendly service. The food is delicious. Whenever my husband and I are in town we have breakfast here.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

This place was a wonderful surprise. It was decorated with cars, planes and route 66 themed stuff! And the food was fast and DELISH. The omellettes were huge and very tasty.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Had lunch with friends; was good as it always is. Friendly staff, great service. makes me want a breakfast there soon-omlet or french toast or???