“El Luncho”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

I've been dining here for about five years. I've noticed that the food quality has turned from good to bad during this period. I think the cooks cook the same old thing every day and they have lost the desire to turn out a quality product. The food now is boring and flavorless. Come on Pancho, get it together!

1  Thank Mikedarling

Reviewed 18 April 2014

This restaurant seems to be the most popular Mexican restaurant in Brookings, but frankly, we find the food just ok. Not a lot of flavor, nothing special that we have found. In fact, I have bowed out of joining groups of friends for lunch when I hear this is the restaurant of choice. Waste of money -- I can cook better Mexican food at home.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

We are locals who eat here often. My sister and husband always share the steak and chicken fajitas. My husband and I try different items. My husband's recent favorite is the Pancho Burger...it is very reasonably priced. I sometimes get an entree and have a nice green salad substitute for the rice and beans.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

We had Pancho's recommended by a waitress at another restaurant in Brookings. She was right. We have been "off" mexican food lately, but she was so glowing about it....and the food, the service, the place was spotless. It was a wonderful experience. T!

Reviewed 4 January 2014

I liked the service and the prices, although the food was average, the service was good so I would return again