“amazing place!”

Ranked #7 of 67 Restaurants in Brookings
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Come for the great food, stay for the rotating selection of Beer, Wine, and Music. Kid Friendly.
Reviewed 24 August 2013

this place has amazing local food and excellent people. I think this the best place in brookings.

go here!

Reviewed 19 August 2013

salad and grilled chicken, not a fancy menu -- bar food, nice service. if you are a drinker, this is probably a great place.

Reviewed 17 August 2013

Small menu makes for easy selection and fast service. VERY tasty locally sourced food. Awesome service and great beer selection. I have never been disappointed when I eat here. Hand cut fries and onion rings are the best anywhere. My daughter and I shared the appetizer sampler and there was plenty of food for both of us.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

We read reviews about this place and stopped in for lunch. It was absolutely incredible! My husband and I each had a different burger and they were both incredible. Service was great! It was a fun atmosphere. There is a nice bar but were also kids there. It was so good that we went back again during our short trip. Worth the stop! It is closed on Mondays.

2  Thank SKO91
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Burgers cooked to order, locally sourced ingredients, good pricing, AND THE BURGERS ARE AWESOME. Hand cut fries were very good. Service was outstanding. Five stars in my book. As good or better than Jasper's in Medford, and that WAS my favorite burger place;). At the end of the day you won't find better on the southern oregon coast.