“OMG! Best Burgers Ever! Great Beer!”
Review of The Vista Pub

The Vista Pub
Ranked #7 of 67 Restaurants in Brookings
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Come for the great food, stay for the rotating selection of Beer, Wine, and Music. Kid Friendly.
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Ok first off we love burgers its our go to food when going out. our son had been here and said it was amazing and that we had to go. Small little place not a lot of parking but soooo worth it! The burger add on selections are from pico de gallo, bacon, avacado, ham, egg, peanut butter and on and on and on! We had a small bowl of the clam chowder, amazing! Fried Zucchini A+++. And two of the best burgers ever! Local buns and beef. Great beer selection! The staff was very friendly and never rushed us. Just eat drink and relax!

1  Thank OregonNative2

Reviewed 22 September 2013

I love my burgers and this is a good one. They are huge and filled with flavor! Very good buns. Lots of fries too! Service was superior! Small pub atmosphere.

Reviewed 11 September 2013

After reading the reviews, my husband and I were looking forward to a fantastic burger. I requested mine to be cooked rare but it arrived medium-well; his burger was cooked like he wanted but both of ours were very dry. The have a good selection of "extras" you can add to your burger, i.e. cheese, sauce, mushrooms, etc and they are either 50 cents or $1 extra for each one.
The burgers come with fries that were a little undercooked. I ordered the onion rings and they were delicious except they arrived in a puddle of grease and I had to dab them with napkins.
They do have a good beer selection and the waitress let us sample of few before ordering.
Service was very good and the wait staff friendly.
We were there around 3:30 in the afternoon so I can't blame the time of day for the disappointing food because we were the only people in there dining!

Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

This place was a very nice little hole in the wall. A bit pricey and a very small menu, but the burger was fantastic! The Blt came on toasted sourdough and had great flavor, but was very crunchy due to the toasted bread and hard to eat. I would have liked to see at least an option or two for kids, and the service was very slow... But there seemed to only be one waitress who took and ran orders. Overall, worth the stop if your a burger fan!

Reviewed 24 August 2013

this place has amazing local food and excellent people. I think this the best place in brookings.

go here!