“Big Hamburgers”

Ranked #8 of 64 Restaurants in Brookings
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Come for the great food, stay for the rotating selection of Beer, Wine, and Music. Kid Friendly.
Brookings, Oregon
“Big Hamburgers”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

My son the the hamburger it looked great and big and he liked it a lot and I had the baked potato with lots of toppings it was good also and the service was good and I understand one night a week they have live music too.

Visited June 2014

Fort Davis, Texas
“usually good but don't be in a hurry”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

My favorite is the Vista Club Sandwich... but the burgers are very good too. Value for the money is only average. I prefer to get a sidesalad rather than fries and it cost an extra $2.... There is often a wait for a table, so keep that in mind. While 90% of the time the food is very good, we have had a couple of expereinces that did not meet our expectations (granted they were particularly busy nights, and once was a group of 10). Always a wide selection of microbrews with good variety; and they will do tasters... Those who are environmentally conscious will appreciate the locally sourced ingredients and recycling/composting program. (Beef is from a local humanely raised grass fed farm, and very tasty!) dinner for 2 ( a sandwich w/side salad, a burger with all the fixings and then some and fries, with a single beer, no dessert, no other drinks) usually runs $25 -$30 including tip, but I always take home half my sandwich or burger for the next day. There are a couple of tables outside, which are behind a privacy fence, so no view, traffic noise is present, but not awful; it can be cold and wet though in the wrong season,

Meridian, Idaho
“great place to eat”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We visited Vista Pub June 8. We had a great experience. The food and service was excellent. The burgers was cooked perfect. We will be back.

Medford, OR
“The burger was overdone.”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We started with a very limited menu and decided on the baked potato, steak salad and beer cheese soup and a burger for our son. The baked potato was average - same as you'd get anywhere. The steak salad was very good but ask for extra dressing...we sat on the patio and saw our waitress ONCE...and they weren't busy. The beer cheese soup was horrible - gritty & hoppy...bad combination. I guess because my son's a child they assumed he'd be okay with an extra well done hockey puck of a burger - he refused to eat it because the char was so bitter. I thought he was just being difficult but tasted it myself and it was not edible. WAY overdone for it being their specialty...even for a child. They ran out of the beer I'd asked for but I chose another...they really need to increase their tap selection if they call themselves a pub. So of everything we ate - the salad was good.

1 Thank moonovrmiami
Vallejo
“Great service - Great food”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Stopped in while doing photography in the area and have eaten at the Vista Pub before, so I felt very comfortable taking my clients there.
After a short wait we were seated and served by the lovely waitress. When making my order I was informed that the beer I selected was out, HOWEVER, she gave me another couple of choices. Since I was not familiar with either I told her to please make a choice based on my original selection. She must be a mind reader! As I got a super good craft brew which I savored along with a pulled pork sandwich.
My clients gave the Vista Pub a definite thumbs up which in turn made me look good to them for having selected the spot for lunch.
Thanks Vista Pub! You're number one on my list.

2 Thank John G