“Unique” 4 of 5 bubbles

Superfly Martini Bar & Grill
Ranked #1 of 59 Restaurants in Brookings
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Bar, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Cheap Eats, Bar Scene, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Klamath, California
“Unique”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

Worth a visit - They make their own excellent vodka, offer a well-designed menu and a comfortable dining deck. Customer service could stand some improvement but typical of new starts.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

“Great place off the beaten path”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

Superfly is a great little restaurant tucked away in a beautiful seaside town. While visiting Brookings Oregon we were recommend this very unique little restaurant. The atmosphere was very welcoming as were the staff. They have great local beer and serve their own brand of vodka. The food is great and well priced. I would recommend the chicken bacon taters sandwich. It was amazing!

• Visited March 2014
Bethlehem, Pa
“Great Neighborhood Spot for Food & Small Batch Vodka”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

Fun place where "everybody knows your name" and all the servers & tenders are enthusiastic & aiming to please. Try the roasted garlic hummus & seared Asian tuna appetizer. All good.

1 Thank janetjackson1023
Brookings, Oregon
“just average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

we (four of us) found this place to be very average..service was decent ....food was adequate........

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank gamalon2
California Desert, California
“"Superfly" Isn't just COOL, it's DELICIOUS!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

Rick Steve's is right.
If you want to know where to eat in any city, ask a local.
I was devastated that my other favorite Brookings eatery [ Cafe Kitanishi] was not going to be open the days my son and I were in town.
However, while visiting the best consignment store north of Los Angeles, LOVE ME 2 TIMES, I asked the owner where she liked to eat.
Her immediate recommendation: SUPERFLY.
She told me about its extremely casual atmosphere and that the prices for the types of foods offered were unbelievably reasonable.
Right on!
When I saw the menu [see photo], I was so surprised by the prices for such original foods that my son and I each ordered two entrees.
The portions were generous.
The service was great.
The atmosphere was family friendly [despite the gigantic bar in the room adjacent to the dining area].
The "star" for me was the Yellowtail Tuna dish.
FANTASTIC.
We got the JAWS TACOS because my son had pet a live shark at the Crescent City Aquarium, earlier in the day, and we thought it would be ironic to end the day by eating one...actually, now that I have written that idea down...it seems a bit mean spirited.
Shark is not a particularly delicious meat, but the taco sauce made it more tolerable. I thought the corn tortillas might have enhanced the dryness of the shark by being slightly softened while cooked in olive oil...and sprinkled with a dash of salt, but that's just a suggestion for the kindly chef.
My teenage boy enjoyed the pull-pork sandwich, and I gobbled the innards of the CHICKEN BACON TATERS burrito [ the flour tortilla wrapping just did not seem that appealing to me at the time].
We finished our meal off with a piece of cheesecake and scoop of ice cream X 2...and our bill was under $60!
4 entrees and 2 desserts for under $60 with plates filled to capacity...!
That's great value!