“Mussels and pork. Super-good.”

Superfly Martini Bar & Grill
Ranked #1 of 64 Restaurants in Brookings
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Who would have imagined a vodka distillery in Brookings, Oregon? Let alone one with a martini bar and restaurant? While we did not have a martini, we did enjoy a nice, reasonably priced meal. Hubby wanted a beer and was a bit disappointed there were none on tap. Which makes sense, I suppose, since it is a martini bar. He did enjoy his Moose Drool bottled beer, however. He had the Steamed Obsidian Mussels... his first time eating them. They were very, very good. Simmered with white wine, tomatoes, butter and garlic, and sprinkled with chorizo, green onion and parmesan, and served with sourdough bread, they were quite the treat at just over $10. I had their pulled pork sandwich and fries. It was really enough food for two or three people. It also was very good, and just under $10. Hubby finished off the sandwich for me and I was more than full. The restaurant was separated from the bar by a partial wall, and was family friendly. There were several groups there with kids in high chairs. There was a large screen TV in the dining area as well as two in the bar, so the sports fans were happy. The servers were fairly responsive, although hubby would have liked his second beer a little earlier. All-in-all, a good and rather surprising dining experience. If you are a vodka fan, I'm sure it's even more impressive.

There are newer reviews for Superfly Martini Bar & Grill

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ate here with my parents and loved it! The chicken bacon taters was scrumptious, the halibut sandwich was delicious, and the tomato jalapeño soup was to die for!!! You may want to split an entree with another person in your party as they are enough for 2, in my opinion.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Ate at Superfly while visiting my brother. The burgers were so good I had to go back the next night to get another one! Visiting again this summer so I will be back!

1  Thank Ron B
Reviewed 1 June 2014

The food was very good, the service was great, and the atmosphere was nice,. It is a sport's bar. The prices were very good. Probably best prices we had all of our trip. You get a lot of food too.

1  Thank Deanna B
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Worth a visit - They make their own excellent vodka, offer a well-designed menu and a comfortable dining deck. Customer service could stand some improvement but typical of new starts.