“Good Price”

Superfly Martini Bar & Grill
Ranked #1 of 61 Restaurants in Brookings
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Bar, Contemporary
Good for: Bar Scene, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hayden, Colorado
“Good Price”
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

I'm a local here in brookings and love going to superfly. Has great prices and really good food! Breakfast is awesome! Atmosphere is great but when its packed busy it gets loud in there.

• Visited July 2014

Savannah, Georgia
“Super Good...Super Cool....Super Nice”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Sat outside with our dog......that rates an A+ Regardless of everything else. We has the halibut sandwich which was.amazing and the mussels which had a Good broth but slightly over cooked and a little on the chewy side for my taste. Nice fire pit outside and quite the happening bar inside......2 drinks, 2 mains - $30.00 + tip.
Service was good ...the place just has a very good relaxing vibe to it......check it out as it does offer very good value.

Visited July 2014
Pacific City, Oregon
“food is great”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

The food is great and fresh. The drinks are awesome. Nice casual atmosphere. We stayed in Brookings to eat there. We will stop in Brookings and eat there again on the way back home. A fun place and good food and drinks.

• Visited April 2014
Medford, Oregon
“Amazing fish tacos.... from a San Diego native”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Hipster remodel of an old Taco Bell building. Kind of cool but odd. Loud. Good service. Always packed. I had the most amazing fish tacos ever and that is saying a lot since I have eaten a million of them in San Diego, CA. Solid drinks, no draft beer which is a huge bummer for a Oregon place. Can get a little crazy in here in terms of waiting or service when busy but worth visiting. Truly stellar Vodka made there in Brookings and yes....a KICK BUTT Bloody Mary!!!!!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank opsguy555
Eagle Point, Oregon
“Brooking's best kept secret”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

This place in incredible! Let's start with their $6 martini made with their own distilled vodka. There are a huge selection of flavors including their martini of the day. I had a raspberry martini that was fresh and delicious. My husband opted for just a plain old martini which was served with 3 olives. He loved it!

We went with friends and so got to nibble on 4 different meals. First off, nothing on the menu is over $12. How they can charge these prices for the food that they serve is beyond me, but I'm sure glad!!

We tried their house favorite bacon taters. It was strangely good, but not something I'd personally order again. The mussels were fantastic!! They serve grilled sourdough for dipping into the excellently flavored broth. The prawns were as good as I've had anywhere else! Although fried, they were light and just yummy!!

I've saved the best for last. We had a seared tuna served over yakisoba noodles. We were shocked when our plates arrived! I could not believe how much tuna was on there! TONS and it was only $12!!! There was a sweet/spicy sauce over the noodled that made your mouth burn just the right amount. That tuna was to die for!!! It was the best tuna dish I've ever has!

Lizzie was our waitress and she was really good!!! Very attentive and helpful with our choices.

This is MUST try restaurant! (And it is definitely kid friendly.)

• Visited June 2014