“Unique and delicious food!”

Superfly Martini Bar & Grill
Ranked #1 of 64 Restaurants in Brookings
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Local friends introduced us to Superfly. The martini menu had some very tasty choices, but the star of the place is the delicious and reasonably priced food! After dinner there, we returned the next day for lunch so my husband could get another "chicken bacon tater" wrap. It is a unique wrap with crispy chicken nuggets, crisp bacon, and French fries in a tortilla along with a special chipotle sauce. It tastes much better than it sounds! The only downside to this place is that it is very noisy!

Reviewed 25 July 2014

After a long day of traveling to Brookings, OR for our summer vacation, we were hungry for something other than airport or airline foods. The hotel we were staying at recommended we try Superfly Martini Bar and Grill and indicated it was great for adults and kids. I have to say we were not disappointed and neither were our 14 year olds. The menu had a variety that would satisfy all of us.

The guys ordered Chargrilled Burgers from the main menu with fries. Myself and my daughter ordered off the kids menu and ordered Grilled Cheese with fries and we all ordered Iced Tea. There was not a long wait for our meals and when our food arrived the portions were large and plentiful including the kid meals. The cost of our dinners were so reasonable and not outrageous for just burgers and sandwiches.

Our waiter was friendly, fun and outgoing. He kept our teas refilled and frequently would stop by and make sure we were still happy with our meals. The other staff working the table as well as the bartenders had the same welcoming, positive attitudes which made the atmosphere and the meal that much more enjoyable.

Definitely would visit them again when traveling in Brookings.

Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

We went to the restaurant wanting shark tacos and clam chowder as seen on the menu posted on trip advisor. However, this was not their current menu. The waitress said that they change the menu every three months. So we had muscles and prawns which were still good, but if the food is out of season it will not be on the menu so double check before you expect shark tacos and end up with muscles! Other than this, and being out of Mac and cheese for a kids meal, the restaurant was great and the food was good and the waitress was nice.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

one reviewer said "their oil is fresh and not greasy". I had to see non-greasy oil. I found it to be both non-fresh and greasy. I ordered a hamburger and wife ordered a chicken wrap. Hamburger came out about 5 inches high. After I removed a cup of lettuce it was manageable and very good. The fries were different between mine and my wife's. Hers were greasy and long. I seemed to get all of the scraps and were about one inch and ranged from overcooked to burnt. They did taste good (those that were not burnt) and the place was so noisy that you couldn't even hear my arteries slamming shut while eating them. Wife left most of her flour tortilla as it was dry, brittle, cold and tough. They were busy and seemed to be doing a good job of serving the crowd. Prices were in line with area and some guy (mgr.? owner?) came around checking with people eating to see if they needed anything or were happy. It shows that management cares. I still find it sad that a place I consider average is one of the best places in the area. Unfortunately it is and deserves the rating when compared to the competition.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Some restaurants tend to be closed in the earlier part of the week, but this one was open on a Monday. Food we ordered was great. They were out of a couple of the menu items, so I wish they mentioned this before we made our selections as I had to pick something else. Restaurant filled up while we were eating. Setting is kind of like a sports bar. Only downside was the floor in the dining area needed picked-up and vacuumed...it was a mess probably because they were busy, but still. We would come back again.