“Wonderful home away from home!”

Blue Coast Inn & Suites
Ranked #8 of 8 Hotels in Brookings
Gold Beach, Oregon
“Wonderful home away from home!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

I stayed here for 11days while l was looking for a new home. My room was great! Very nice and very clean. These guys change ALL the bedding after every customer which to me is a HUGE plus! The bed was so comfortable! I loved the windows on the back that opened so I could enjoy the ocean breeze and still have privacy. The owners Will and Deborah are very warm and kind folks and genuinely want you to have a great stay. They even tried to help me find a home! Wow, thanks so much! Great rates, super nice owners, very comfortable and
safe, nicely kept grounds, close to everything, just a few minutes from the beach.
I highly recommend this friendly place! Thanks for being there!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Carol S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

Last year there was a stain on the floor this year there was new carpet but was really stained and I don't think that it has been cleaned since it was put in. Looks like water damage in the bathroom and on the carpet right outside the bathroom also you can't even get your hands under the faucet in the new sink. Blow flies in the room.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank justmejustme

Travellers are raving about these Brookings hotels

Fort Smith
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

This was a great place to stop and go to the beach! Comfortable and clean, though the drain is slow in the shower, so make it quick. This hotel was great and close to the beach, but as far as the town goes there is not much to do. So if you're planning a trip to Brookings, yes to spending a night at this place. And then keep driving.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I just celebrated our 5 years wedding anniversary and every year we stay here. The place keeps getting better and better. The owners are so great. They always give us the same room with a great view. Thank you. See you next year!

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank saraandmom
Shady Cove, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

I was pleasantly surprised with the hotel when arrived. I have to admit I wasn't expecting all that much do to the price but it was perfect. I was vacationing with kids and a dog and they were very accommodating with both. Coffee for the adults hot chocolate w/ marshmallows for the kids and a doggie area with bags and trash cans. The managers of this hotel were very nice people. There is no other hotel in Brookings that we will stay in. Rooms were clean. Carpet was stained but clean (what do you expect when it's a pet, family, friendly hotel). I know I shouldn't draw attention to some of the picture's but some of them are not pleasant, I would recommend to disregard them. The first thing I did was to check out the questionable areas and I didn't see what I saw in the pictures. You cannot get any better for you money. The only thing I would have liked would have been an air conditioner. The room gets stuffy over night.

Room Tip: Rooms in the front row of hotel are not quiet because it's on the highway, but they are closer t...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Bend, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

I recently visited Brooking, Oregon and my stay included a room at the Blue Coast Inn & Suites. Had low expectations, at first, due to the affordabillity of the room. I was surprized to see the Inn buzzing with activity in the upkeep of the grounds. After speeking with Deborah and Will, the very nice couple that managed the Inn, I descovered that they are the new management there. They told me that they were in the process of renovating the entire Inn. The grounds work they have performed as of yet gives it a very nice curb appeal. The rooms need some work, yet but I have no doubt that The young couple will have them ship shape in no time. Air conditioning units would be a great addition to the units but I thoroughly enjoyed my talks with with both Will and Deborah. They were the most accomidating Motel managers I.ve come accross. If you are in Brookings and want an affordable stay with a very good location to beaches, restaurants, and shopping, this Inn is located on Hwy 101 (Chetco Avenue).

Room Tip: Upper level rooms have a better view of the ocian.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank NikMyles
Berkeley, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Very welcoming, helpful staff with coffee ready in the lounge! The rooms were clean and smelled very fresh (NO 'freshness' from a spray can!) . It is a really nice and affordable place in a little coastal town close to every thing you may need. Highly recommendable!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Louise v
Debannweb, Manager at Blue Coast Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Thank you for writing a review on TripAdvisor. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us. It is always great to hear that we achieved our goal of making our guests feel comfortable and valued. We hope to see you again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brookings
BEST WESTERN PLUS Beachfront Inn
Ocean Suites
#2 of 8 in Brookings
Pacific Reef Hotel - Gold Beach
Lucky 7 Casino & Hotel – Howonquet Lodge

Been to Blue Coast Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!