We arrived in Brookings Aug 1st on a Friday afternoon around 1pm and was aloud an early check in, always nice! We weren't worried about a view because we had plans to by at the beach the whole time. We stayed in the center row and were pleased that the place was clean , walking distance to the beach and restaurants. After arriving back to the hotel and chatting with Will at the front desk, he gave us directions to another beach that was not on the map and directed us to walk across the street were we watched and awesome sunset from the bluffs. Thanks Will !!! To wrap it up we went to Brookings for the first time and fell in love. This hotel was cheap, clean, and close to the amenities we went for. Like I said just the ticket.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resident Manager on Site. Office Hours: 7:00am to 10:00pm - Open 7 Days a Week. Continental Breakfast (Pastry, Coffee and Tea) 7:00am - 11:00am, Daily. All Single Level Rooms, 3 Tiers, with Ocean Views from every room. 20 Minute walk to Harris Beach. Close to Restaurants and Stores. Guest Laundry Facilities available! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Blue Coast Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Coast Inn And Suites
- Blue Coast Hotel Brookings
- Rodeway Inn Brookings