“Yum!”

Khun Thai
Ranked #4 of 65 Restaurants in Brookings
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

Great food and friendly service. Hostess was accommodating and flexible with our two year old. Nice menu options too.We will be back for sure.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

Expensive, poor atmoshere, and I got sick from the food. I will never go back for a second try. I'm surprised they are still open.

1  Thank ieatoutlots
Reviewed 20 December 2013

Hubby and I ate here while vacationing in Brookings. Food was quite good and we'd definitely go back. However, we felt the dinners were too pricey at $9.75 each and portions weren't that big. I have a feeling lunch is a much better deal and we'll try that next time.

Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

Staying in brookings on a vacation and was excited to see thai food. Excellent tofu and curry sauce. Great for vegans to meat eaters. Very reasonably priced. Wish I lived closer to try more vegan items!

Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

We were traveling up the California and Oregon coast, my wife was wanting Thai food and we were having a hard time finding a restaurant that was open. We found this place and could not believe it was even open, Sunday night around 8:00 pm. The restaurant was not fancy, but the food was great. They had some interesting items not on most Thai menus. I had the young coconut seafood special- really good, large portion with cool presentation. My wife had a curry with peanut sauce dish that was also great. Prices were very fair. Friendly waiter, check it out!