“Always feel welcome here”

BEST WESTERN Beachfront Inn
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Brookings
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We have stayed at this hotel at least 7 times and each time we are treated very well & staff always very professional & eager to please! We love the beach access and location. We have made this hotel a location for family stays. The pool is always clean & jacuzzi very warm & welcoming. Breakfast is OK but free & nice to get a bite before starting the day.

There are newer reviews for BEST WESTERN Beachfront Inn

Reviewed 21 June 2014

We stayed one night at the Best Western Plus Beachfront Inn in Brookings, OR in June 2014, after watching my granddaughter graduate from OSU! I was SO looking forward to spending a night right on the beach and hearing the ocean waves. Well, I was NOT disappointed. The lady, Monica, that checked us in was so very nice and helpful - made us feel very welcome. (The Wagners). The hotel is not brand new but every room does have a view of the ocean, and you walk right out onto the sand to be able to stroll along the waves coming in. It was incredible. The internet was not the best, but it did work some. The bed was very comfy. One note is that the drapes smelled of cigarettes - in a non smoking room - which maybe years ago...was a smoking room when everyone smoked. I'd recommend them getting new drapes. There was a little balcony, we were on the 3rd floor, and the Sea Gulls flew by and landed whenever we went out. I threw them some crumbs and they loved it and kept coming back catching whatever I fed them - in the air. We will definitely go back to this same hotel. Very nice restaurant across the street - Sebastions - with ocean views.

Room Tip: There is no elevator - the upper floors have the best views. Be sure and stress non smoking room...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2014

My daughter & I came to Brookings for our annual weekend getaway of sand, shopping and dining! The hotel being right on the beach is just what we wanted...being able to go down stairs and be on the sand within 2 minutes is awesome..beautiful way to start the day with a walk on the beach! The staff are all very courteous and helpful and the rooms are quite comfortable and very clean. The only thing I didn't care for, the rooms do not have air conditioning and even though it is the coast Brookings does get hot on occasion! If you are going to be spending a lot of time on the sand this hotel is the one for you..instant access and worth every penny!!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I arrived in Brookings having no idea where I might spend the night. Consulting the lodging possibilities on my GPS, the Best Western turned out to be close at hand. I walked in, was courteously greeted at the desk, and found I could get a beachfront room at a price that was a bit of a splurge for my budget, but still quite reasonable considering what it entailed. The view from my room, looking out on Chetco Cove, was wonderful, as six or more whales were spouting just offshore. The sound of the surf was soothing, the smell of the salt air invigorating. The room was pleasant and had all the amenities I like: fridge, coffee maker, microwave, cable TV, wifi, etc. The desk staff were helpful in finding a good restaurant. Breakfast in the morning was very good. In sum, a very nice place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Taylor K
Reviewed 16 June 2014

This is a very nice Best Western property, and I've stayed at many! The beach is lovely, the breakfast was filling, and the room clean. Our main quibble was the lack of air conditioning. If the sun was out during the day, our room heated up quite a bit. They provide a box fan, but even with the sliding glass door wide open and the fan going, it was pretty uncomfortable at night. With 2 adults and 2 teenagers, it was a challenge to make the room temp comfortable. I would recommend staying here in the off season, or if there are only 2 of you.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

My husband and I wanted a quiet place to get out of town for the night and I am glad we chose the Beachfront Inn. The staff was very friendly and everything was very clean. The proximity to the beach is phenomenal, as are the views. We sat out on the beach until after sunset and then enjoyed the sound of the waves from the privacy of our room. I would highly recommend.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Nothing like watching the sun set from your own balcony, or if you are really adventurous :) you can watch while walking on the beach a stones throw from your room. The owners work at the hotel and are down home kind of people.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brookings
Ocean Suites
Best Western Plus Northwoods Inn
Oceanfront Lodge
Oceanfront Lodge
#15 of 19 in Crescent City

Been to BEST WESTERN Beachfront Inn? Share your experiences!