Don't stay in room 107 of the Best Western Brookings Beachfront. We were kept awake by the frequent creaking of the ceiling. (Floor of room 207 above conducts most movement sounds, even walking) .--And as our neighbor upstairs moved around we could easily hear every footstep--and the floor of 207 seems unreinforced, loudly creaking.
We could also hear most bathroom sounds from our neighbors.
Otherwise, we had a nice stay, with an enjoyable time in the outdoor pool and spa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Best Western Beachfront Inn, Brooking, Oregon's only hotel located on the sands of the Pacific Ocean. The friendly staff and clean comfortable rooms will transport you to immediate relaxation. Hotel guests will enjoy being within walking distance of many local restaurants, shops, businesses and boat docks. The Best Western Beachfront Inn offers a variety of room styles ranging from standard rooms to whirlpool suites and rooms with full kitchenettes. Each well-appointed guest room features a spectacular ocean view, microwave, refrigerator, cable satellite television with HBO® and high-speed Internet access. Hotel amenities include an outdoor heated swimming pool, hot tub, guest laundry, complimentary breakfast, and on-site meeting/banquet space. We are also pet friendly and would love to meet your furry friend! Check into the Best Western Beachfront Inn for a relaxing escape! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your BEST WESTERN Beachfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Beachfront Hotel Brookings
- Best Western Beachfront Hotel
- Best Western Brookings
- Brookings Best Western