Local Grill & Scoop
Cuisines: Grill
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Always enjoy the Local Grill and Scoop when we are in Cannon Beach. Good vegie sandwich and lots of lunch choices for the kids. Not gourmet food - but comfort food. Generous scoop of ice cream with all the favorite Tillamook flavors.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

So many choices in Cannon Beach, there are restaurants galore. The Local Grill had a large menu so we choose to try it. The waiter refused to give me time to go over the menu. I said I needed a couple minutes to look the menu over and he came back 30 seconds later, again pushing me to order. If they are going to give you a 4 page menu to look over then they should give you time to decide on what you wish to order. I ordered the cheapest item on the menu because I was so offended by the waiter. Then I overheard his boss telling him to get people to order as quickly as possible. I don't go on vacation to be rushed. The food was average but the Tomato Soup was excellent. I would not return to this restaurant.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

We ate breakfast here 3 out of the 4 days we stayed. I had the
crab omelet twice and the crab benedict once. It was real
FRESH Dungeness crab. Service excellent. Food outstanding.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Great food and such friendly wait staff. We went back here & sat on the deck. I would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Looking for a hardy breakfast, this is the place. Bacon, eggs & potatoes and outstanding service what more do you want.