“Good pizza, Great service”
Review of Pizza a'fetta

Pizza a'fetta
Ranked #14 of 50 Restaurants in Cannon Beach
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Fresh, daily made, hand tossed pizza dough with gourmet toppings sliced daily along with Grandma's secret, home made, authentic Italian pizza sauce!
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I was surprised to find a gluten free pizza option here and even more surprised to find that it tasted pretty good. Might be hard to get a table on a Saturday night, but worth a visit if you can get in. The service was great, we'll be back.

There are newer reviews for Pizza a'fetta

Reviewed 25 February 2014

I'm not a professional chef, cook or even a student of the art of cooking! But!, if there's one thing I'm good at it's finding food that sends the taste buds on trip of a life time! This my friends is the (Best Pizza) I have ever had the pleasure of putting in my mouth! It's so good that I've even challenged others that know me that if their not satisfied with the outcome I'll pay for the pizza myself! My Wife and I dropped in after finishing up a long day of shopping, and when we took our first bite of their Pepperoni Pizza (hugh slices) it was love at first bite. This place dose not disappoint those in search of the best local pizza! A big shout out to the employee's Brian and Arlo, gentlemen thank you for one of the best experiences ever in Cannon Beach, Or. Remember to never change a thing from this point forward, you simply have a awesome thing! My Wife and I have already planned our next trip, and we plan on stopping by several times before our departure.

Sincerely! Richard F.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Great pizza - small little place (a dozen tables) with a limited beer and wine list, but the pizza is awesome! Take the family, order some breadsticks and crab dip for appetizers, and savor some amazing pizza! Very reasonably priced! The staff is incredible - very friendly and very prompt! go early on the weekends - it fills up fast.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Amazing pizza and a great conversations with the (I presume) owner! It was a great way to get out of the rain and wind for a bit!

Reviewed 16 February 2014

The title says it all. Food was a little pricey, but the choices were great and our pizza was tasty. I will be eating here again on a future visit. Restaurant itself was cute, nicely decorated, and comfortable. We got there early so it was not super busy, but I imagine it gets filled up fast.