We spent 4 days/nights at Schooner's Cove in Cannon Beach in October. Enjoyed being able to walk to restaurants and shopping.. The beds are very comfy.. and it was very quiet when we were there. We only used the hot tub one night.. It's in an enclosed room.. has a view of the ocean but can't open window on ocean side.. I had trouble connecting my IPad to the internet but if I just walked out of the room I could get connected and then use it in my room. Enjoyed a day at Seaside one day and drove to Lincoln City and Depoe Bay one day. Had some sun and some rain!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A wonderful oceanfront hotel in the heart of downtown Cannon Beach. Enjoy oceanfront suites, kitchens, gas fireplaces, Wi-Fi, flat screen TVs, DVD players, and oceanfront decks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Schooner's Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schooner`s Cove Hotel Cannon Beach
- Schooners Cove Hotel
- Schooners Cove Cannon Beach