We stayed here for 4 days in early October. Great location- with quick access to the beach. Staff was very nice and helpful. Beach towels and beach blankets are provided at front desk which was extremely convenient. Rooms seemed recently upgraded so everything was new.
The beach area is great with the little creek like feature attracting several birds. We used to walk up to the tidepools at Haystack in the afternoon where kids had a blast exploring. Sand on the beach is so soft that we could even push stroller for our toddlers.
Walkable distance to several coffee shops and restaurants. Would stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A wonderful oceanfront hotel in the heart of downtown Cannon Beach. Enjoy oceanfront suites, kitchens, gas fireplaces, Wi-Fi, flat screen TVs, DVD players, and oceanfront decks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Schooner's Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schooner`s Cove Hotel Cannon Beach
- Schooners Cove Hotel
- Schooners Cove Cannon Beach