We went to Cannon Beach for a four day trip to celebrate our birthdays. This was our first time at Schooner's Cove and we will be back. The staff is lovely, the location is perfect. Everything is within a short walking distance. Our room was on the upper floor which I like and was very nice. The bed (which was very comfortable) was separated from the living room/kitchen area by a wall which works for us since I like to go to bed early and my husband likes to stay up late and watch movies (they have HBO). The fireplace made the room very cozy after the sun went down, too. The first thing I did every morning was pour my coffee and watch the waves. Relaxing and beautiful.
The only annoying thing was trying to get the Wi-Fi to connect during the day. It worked fine late at night or early morning. But everything else was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A wonderful oceanfront hotel in the heart of downtown Cannon Beach. Enjoy oceanfront suites, kitchens, gas fireplaces, Wi-Fi, flat screen TVs, DVD players, and oceanfront decks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Schooner's Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schooner`s Cove Hotel Cannon Beach
- Schooners Cove Hotel
- Schooners Cove Cannon Beach