There are only so many hotels here that are right on the beach, and the prices are comparable, which is, not so great value during peak season.
We stayed on the second floor; rooms are nice with little kitchens, bedroom nook, ocean front. I liked how the front shared lawn had bbqs to use.
We did think it was kind of stingy that our two families were paying $1700 for a few nights and then they wanted to charge us $4 to rent old movies? Weird.
All in all a nice place with a perfect location good for families!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A wonderful oceanfront hotel in the heart of downtown Cannon Beach. Enjoy oceanfront suites, kitchens, gas fireplaces, Wi-Fi, flat screen TVs, DVD players, and oceanfront decks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Schooner's Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schooner`s Cove Hotel Cannon Beach
- Schooners Cove Hotel
- Schooners Cove Cannon Beach