“Slow but fun selection”

Bella Espresso
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: This is an espresso coffee place but offers limited sandwiches also.
Reviewed 2 June 2014

There was a fun selection of menu items; I enjoyed a blackberry peach smoothie which was awesome except for some frozen hunks of peach at the bottom by the end. The service was a little slow but I'd go back. They brought me my drink outside so I could keep an eye on my son running around the patio, which was nice.

There are newer reviews for Bella Espresso

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Four years we found this place on our way down south, had a fantastic coffee and enjoyed the atmosphere. Two years ago again on route we went back, still great, but the ownership was about to change, we read in the local paper.
Last Sunday, we came through again and went for a good coffee. It was not a good experience, the young man at the counter was not very friendly, said to my husband, when he went up to get our coffee " I told you, I would bring it " !!
The 12 oz latte was brown milk-coffee no foam and I had to go back and ask and pay for an extra shot, just to make it taste of coffee.
Next time going through we will find another coffee place in Cannon Beach.

2  Thank Ann A
Reviewed 9 March 2014

If you love good espresso, wine & dessert with a little background Sinatra & friends music, you will enjoy this very cozy cafe in the heart of Cannon Beach. Staff are very friendly and the I especially enjoy their locally roasted coffee beans... always bring an extra bag of beans home when I visit.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Great customer service, cute little place. A little cold in there, so take a jacket or sweater. Good coffee and snacks too.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

Have been here over a few years...the first times , the owner made our coffee's...I thought as a coffee consumer, thought it was really tasty and very good..but over this new years holiday...someone else was the coffee maker..jikes.. didn't even compare to the owners efforts. So will look in and if the owner is there will stop here for his coffee. Just sayin'.....

1  Thank Will F