“Spendy art overcome by arrogant staff”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Northwest By Northwest Gallery
Ranked #11 of 27 things to do in Cannon Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: original art by regional masters.established NW artists.selected by Travel Oregon to filmed for European ravel Channel.Frommers, Sunset Magazine, Best Places, Public Television.Christopher Burkett Fine Art Color Landscape Photography, Lillian Pitt Icon of NW Native American Art, Bronze Sculpture of Georgia Gerber, Wayne Chabre, Steve Jensen, Nelson Davis, Lisa Gordon, Phillip Charette. NW By NW GALLERY established in 1987. "Experience Regional Pride" The Oregonian 1987
Boston, MA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Spendy art overcome by arrogant staff”
Reviewed 1 September 2012

Walked in the door carrying my 3 year old who kept asking to be put down. The clerk (proprietor?) made a comment that I was welcome to do so if I wanted to give them the number from my VISA card. Then she added and only if its a "black card". We laughed it off. Then as we walked into another room of the gallery, another clerk (her husband?) told my wife not to walk back there while pushing our infant in a narrow stroller because there were "delicate pieces". They were rude, snooty, pretentious and entirely full of themselves. The funny thing is, for all they know we could have pulled out our black AmEx and bought the entire shop. Whether we could or couldn't is moot. We won't go back and hope you won't either.

15 Thank DLS73