“delicious”

Ranked #6 of 50 Restaurants in Cannon Beach
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are a small, family owned and operated restaurant specializing in international fusion cuisine. We have a full bar with fresh-squeezed juices and home-made syrups, etc. Our focus is on quality and creativity!
Reviewed 21 April 2014

This was my second time eating here, the first time was so amazing I couldn't wait to come back. Finally made it back there last night and the food was just as spectacular, the service was equally good and we had a blast. The flavors were all so delicious and well balanced, the menu is creative and interesting and the food tastes like it was created with care. This is the first restaurant I've written, it is worth going out of my way to rave about this place. Even though the restaurant is very small and slightly awkwardly arranged, it is beautiful decorated and the friendly service makes you feel right at home!

1  Thank nourishlovefood
There are newer reviews for Castaways

Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

Took a friend to Castaway for a birthday dinner. We are all in the best food coma ever. As if dinner wasn't enough we had to do B-day dessert. Yumm-yumm!! I have a feeling everything here is delicious. To top it off our waiter, Colin, made it the BEST restaurant experience any off us have had in years!! (between the 3 of us that includes some great places in Portland, Seattle & LA)
Job well done Colin. Thank you.

1  Thank bjj8077
Reviewed 13 April 2014

This is a must for anyone visiting cannon beach. Our family LOVED this place. Not only was it the best food but also the best service. They were absolutely amazing with the kids and made sure everyone had what they wanted all of the time. We went back for a second night we loved it so much and will be our top place to go anytime we go to Cannon Beach .The kids and adults are still talking about it. We had the haystack chicken, steak and a couple of pork dishes. Alot of great cocktails here too. I don't think this is really a restaurant for kids as its pretty small and did not have a kids menu but our kids loved it and they treated them like they were just as important as the adults. This would be a great place for a special occasion.

2  Thank MomfromWAState
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

Seeing this place on top 5 for Cannon Beach and that it was walking distance from our hotel and the beach were deciding factors for choosing this restaurant. Thank goodness we went for dinner early (615pm) because the place filled up quickly. Clearly locals and tourists alike have figured out this place serves awesome food. My boyfriend and I both started with a cup of the seafood chowder - not thick but creamy and full of fresh deliciousness. I had the ahi tuna salad, gorgeous presentation with fresh mango. My boyfriend got the prawn curry which I couldn't keep sneaking bites of because it was also fantastic. Portions were generous but not obnoxiously large. Can't say enough good things and would 100% go back and recommend to others.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

After reading almost all the reviews I can contend that this place is amazing, food drinks dessert, all great and satisfying! I don't really write reviews but I had to for this one, I honestly can't say anymore besides the fact that if you are in Cannon Beach, come to this place!