“Yum!”

Sleepy Monk Coffee Roasters
Description: Organic Coffee Roasters and shop
Description: Organic Coffee Roasters and shop
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Awesome coffee and pastries! It gets crowded in there though, so we prefer to get ours to go and take it with us as we walk to town or on the beach.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

I had never been to Cannon Beach, and went to visit my boyfriends father and he took us to dinner at the Sleepy Monk. Don't let its size fool you. We had the best curry steamed mussels, and the entree was amazing. I had lamb chops and my boyfriend had a flat iron steak. Both served with fresh veggies and awesome purple mash potatoes. In the morning we were brought back to the same lil place for fresh coffee and homemade scones. Those were both delish. My boyfriend had a blue cheese bacon scone and I had a orange, dark chocolate chip scone. They were so good we Took some for the road when we left on Sunday.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Cannon Beach was one stop on our road trip and we enjoyed it for three days. For me, I found this little coffee shop after much review reading and I can't say I was disappointed. The coffee - delicious, the baked goods - yummy. I spent all three days trekking 1.6 miles from my hotel to this little cafe to have my breakfast. The proximity to the beach is extremely close and very convenient for a coffee and chocolate/pumpkin loaf breakfast en plein air.

Thank you for making my mornings delicious and simply lovely.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

We recently stayed at a nearby hotel and came here every morning for breakfast. My husband loved the coffee and they also had tea available which I drank. Coffee aside, their scones are THE best. The first day we had the bacon blue cheese scone and we fought over every crumb. The second day we had that again and the orange chocolate scone...oh my gosh, I am craving them right now!!

Reviewed 27 October 2013

This coffee shop has a great ambiance and the coffee is wonderful. I was particularly happen to find gluten free lemon seed cake and banana cake. The latter is hard to find - it was fresh and tasty.