“excellent”

Description: Organic Coffee Roasters and shop
Battle Ground, Washington
“excellent”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

We stopped in just to have a cup of coffee and ended up having a very nice visit with one of the baristas. He was very knowledgeable about coffee and we really enjoyed learning more about the little beans so many of us love. The coffee was top notch and the pastries were to die for.

We will return here every time we go to Cannon Beach.

• Visited November 2013

• Korean first
Loveland, Colorado
“Excellence!”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

We were in Oregon for an extended weekend to run the Silver Falls half marathon. We drove to the Coast to spend some time, and, per a friend's recommendation whose family lives nearby, stopped by Sleepy Monk Coffee Roasters. This is a hidden little gem that you must detour to visit! The place is cozy, baristas are super friendly and inviting. Coffee is beyond excellent--- If you enjoy great coffee...this is your place. They have a wonderful selection of handmade goodies as well, ranging from gluten free delights, to vegan to other sugary sweet delicacies! We got a coffee and walked the beach during a drizzly, cool Sunday afternoon, essentially just across the street. This added treat couldn't have been more perfect! Seating is limited, both inside and out, but the coffee is worth it, whether you grab a seat or not.

• Visited November 2013
Woodinville, WA
“Yum!”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Awesome coffee and pastries! It gets crowded in there though, so we prefer to get ours to go and take it with us as we walk to town or on the beach.

Visited March 2013
Lake Stevens, Washington
“Coffee to relaxing dinners”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

I had never been to Cannon Beach, and went to visit my boyfriends father and he took us to dinner at the Sleepy Monk. Don't let its size fool you. We had the best curry steamed mussels, and the entree was amazing. I had lamb chops and my boyfriend had a flat iron steak. Both served with fresh veggies and awesome purple mash potatoes. In the morning we were brought back to the same lil place for fresh coffee and homemade scones. Those were both delish. My boyfriend had a blue cheese bacon scone and I had a orange, dark chocolate chip scone. They were so good we Took some for the road when we left on Sunday.

• Visited October 2013
Penticton, Canada
“I feel the love.”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Cannon Beach was one stop on our road trip and we enjoyed it for three days. For me, I found this little coffee shop after much review reading and I can't say I was disappointed. The coffee - delicious, the baked goods - yummy. I spent all three days trekking 1.6 miles from my hotel to this little cafe to have my breakfast. The proximity to the beach is extremely close and very convenient for a coffee and chocolate/pumpkin loaf breakfast en plein air.

Thank you for making my mornings delicious and simply lovely.

• Visited October 2013