“Heaven” 5 of 5 bubbles

Wenatchee, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

This is a very popular establishment with great lattes and out of this world cookies. We stopped each day to choose a different variety. Take the walk to midtown. It is worth it or there is nearby parking if the few blocks are too far for one to walk. We were addicted on our last visit.

• Visited April 2014

• Korean first
Marriottsville, Maryland
“Great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

Wonderful coffee. They let you taste their coffees before purchasing from lightest to darkest. Great idea! I like that all their coffees are organic. Cute place with friendly, excellent service.

Visited April 2014
Portland, Oregon
“Finally!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

We go to Cannon Beach fairly often, all times of year, and I've been trying to have coffee at the Sleepy Monk for about 3 years. Every time I've tried, until yesterday, the Monk was closed, but as I was driving past yesterday morning I saw the Open sign and made a quick u-turn to pull in. The cafe was fairly busy, with what seemed like mostly local customers, and as I waited I looked around and really appreciated what they've done with the decor, a cool Celtic/Monk theme that works without being over the top or cluttered.

I had a mocha and it was fantastic. They have a chocolate whipped cream option that is great, although a few other cafes in the area do the same thing. I always buy a bag of Sleepy Monk beans whenever I see them and yesterday was no exception.

I think the key to this place is to get here around 8 am. . .

• Visited May 2014
Spokane, Washington
“The place for coffee in Cannon Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

Never would have even noticed it, but the woman at the front desk of our hotel advised me to get my AM coffee there and I was blown away by this business. It was packed with locals and had a variety of baked items to choose from (including bagels from the bagel place in Seaside).

Visited April 2014
“Good way to start the day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

It was hopping on the weekend we were there. Great coffee and tea. Good selection of baked goods. Nice atmosphere but small - can be hard to get a seat.

Visited March 2014