“Best coffee and doughnuts”

Sleepy Monk Coffee Roasters
Description: Organic Coffee Roasters and shop
Description: Organic Coffee Roasters and shop
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Our first time here, and had the mochas and doughnuts. All so very delicious! Highly recommended, and you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Jackie F

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I've been going to the Sleepy Monk for at least 15 years -- every time we're in Cannon for sure. Great coffee, people, and just a fun place to hang out and watch things go by.

1  Thank veritastraveler66
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Loved the coffee there. They were so sweet. They helped us get a reservation at the restaurant that takes over its space at night!!

1  Thank triplover555
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Fun little coffee shop that caters to locals and tourists alike. We really liked the fact that they roast their own coffee to perfection. Doughnuts are excellent. Too good. You will probably strike up a conversation while waiting in line since there was a line everyday we were there.

1  Thank winfrlj
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

While I'm more of an unsweetened latte fan, I had the best mocha of my life here. I was once a barista in Seattle, so I know a thing or two about these things.
My husband and I shared a giant soft cookie for $2. It's a great place to read a little and people watch, that is if you can find a chair.
My one caution is that they don't seem to know the difference between iced coffee and cold brew. Whatever they handed me, it was weak coffee that tasted like it had been shocked by being brewed hot and dumped on ice.