“bill padded” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of seashore bagels deli & espresso

seashore bagels deli & espresso
Ranked #4 of 4 Bakeries in Cannon Beach
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Description: http://www.yelp.com/biz/seashore-bagels-deli-and-espresso-cannon-beach
WASHOUGAL
“bill padded”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

Stopped in for sandwiches to take to the beach. Owners seemed very nice, not one person in deli at the time. Sandwiches OK, but when I got the charge receipt home, no itemized listing, as you usually get along with total slip, and almost $6.00 over what it should have been. Tried calling to have them explain, don't mind paying if I understand what it is for, but what could it possibly have been? We only ordered 3 sandwiches as listed exactly on board with price, so we knew what it should have cost. No answer on phone at all hours, days, even a month later. Called Chamber of Commerce to see what the deal was, they said I'm not the only one, it gets calls all the time, and they are known for not answering the phone. Be glad it was only $6 padded. Would have to say avoid the place, or examine your receipt BEFORE YOU PAY AND TRUSTING RUSH OUT.

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank VICKY S

“Worse than Terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2013

Don't eat here. Way overpriced! We got two coffees, a stale tasting bagel and a scone that wasn't that great for close to 20.00! I am not sure how this place stays open.

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank birdnerdPDX
Beaverton, Oregon
“Avoid at all costs you would be better eating at a gas station!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2013

I ran in to grab a quick bagel and cream cheese for the kids before we left for home. So 3 bagels with cream cheese and one sandwich and she tells me it will be $31.50! Are you kidding me? I asked to explain the price then she said she charges $1 for toasting which I didn't ask for.

Changed my order to one sandwich and 3 bagels with a tub of cream cheese. She still charged me $25 for what on the menu should have been $16. If I didn't have kids waiting I would have just left. Came home and realized the shop charged me over $50!!!

If the bagels were good I could have been ok but they were awful and tasted moldy. I asked twice if she gave me a knife and she assured me yes it was in the bottom of the bag. I get to the car and no knife?

How this place has managed to stick around with all the great choices in Cannon Beach amazes me. Save your money and tastebuds this place is a joke. Head across the street to Sleepy Monk, worth every penny I'm kicking myself for not sticking with my usual.

• Visited March 2013
8 Thank ZWFamilyofFive
Portland, OR
“Can you give it 0 stars”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2012

Price gaugiing! Ten bucks for an bagel sandwich! $3 drink. Disgusting huge kitchen ....hello health inspector.....and one table inside. Read yelp reviews as well.....all 1 star.

Visited October 2012
6 Thank DeannaPDX
Hillsboro, Oregon
“Watch out for overcharges and charging card twice!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2012

I was a little annoyed to be overcharged $1.60 mainly because the bagel sandwich for my wife had turkey, cream cheese, avocado and cucumbers for almost $12. Now I noticed that my credit card was charged twice at the overcharged rate. A little frustrating. The haystack sandwich was pretty sweet with roast beef, turkey, ham, lettuce, tomato and more. Service could have been a little faster.

• Visited August 2012