“The bagels were ok but the prices and cleanliness was terrible!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of seashore bagels deli & espresso

seashore bagels deli & espresso
Ranked #4 of 4 Bakeries in Cannon Beach
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Description: http://www.yelp.com/biz/seashore-bagels-deli-and-espresso-cannon-beach
Toronto, Canada
“The bagels were ok but the prices and cleanliness was terrible!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

I paid $14 for five bagels. $24 for a dozen of bagels. Why are these bagels so much you ask? I do not know why. I am in the middle of no where. I have eaten the best bagels in my life in both NYC and Montreal and never have I had to pay these crazy prices. I was going to get a bagel sandwich however once I took a glance at the cleanliness of this place, I simply asked for the bagels, went over to the corner store next door, bought some sliced cheese and deli meats and made my own sandwich. The bagels were tasty however everything time I swallowed a bite I kept thinking of how much I paid for this bagel and the cleanliness of the place.

• Visited July 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

“Overcharged and unacceptable food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

Unfortunately we stopped at this place on our way through town for a quick take-away lunch "bagel". We were in a hurry and with a toddler, so once we realized that we were overcharged and the food was terrible we had left Manzanita behind us.

The "Great Kahuna" Tuna (price: $ 7.50) was bad tasting tuna salad in between two stale slices of white bread (bagels deli??). The cucumbers on the sandwich were mushy, they were visibly not fresh. The bagel with turkey and cranberry chutney (or something like that; prize: $ 7.25) was a mushy mess which we did not discover until we opened it up. Both were not edible. I bought a small bottle of apple juice. The credit card charge was $ 19.55, I was not given a receipt and since I was holding my toddler I did not pay too much attention (my fault).

Based on the other reviews, this seems to be a clear pattern. What a lousy way to do business.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank patrickh364
Spokane, Washington
“Where are your hours?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

A little frustrated to try this place and it wasn't open. The only sign said "Closed Thursday" FYI it was Sunday when we saw this and there weren't hours posted that we saw. Called, looked online, then gave up and went to the Sleepy Monk.

Visited November 2013
WASHOUGAL
“bill padded”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

Stopped in for sandwiches to take to the beach. Owners seemed very nice, not one person in deli at the time. Sandwiches OK, but when I got the charge receipt home, no itemized listing, as you usually get along with total slip, and almost $6.00 over what it should have been. Tried calling to have them explain, don't mind paying if I understand what it is for, but what could it possibly have been? We only ordered 3 sandwiches as listed exactly on board with price, so we knew what it should have cost. No answer on phone at all hours, days, even a month later. Called Chamber of Commerce to see what the deal was, they said I'm not the only one, it gets calls all the time, and they are known for not answering the phone. Be glad it was only $6 padded. Would have to say avoid the place, or examine your receipt BEFORE YOU PAY AND TRUSTING RUSH OUT.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank VICKY S
“Worse than Terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2013

Don't eat here. Way overpriced! We got two coffees, a stale tasting bagel and a scone that wasn't that great for close to 20.00! I am not sure how this place stays open.

• Visited April 2013