“Milk shake”

Cannon Beach Chocolate Cafe
Ranked #3 of 7 Dessert in Cannon Beach
Cuisines: American
Description: Cannon Beach Chocolate Cafe is all about the chocolate. We carry chocolates from around the world featuring Moonstruck Chocolates from right here in the Pacific Northwest. We serve French press coffee drinks along with hot chocolate and milk shakes. Our drinks are not made with syrups or powders, we melt top quality chocolate to make all of our drinks.
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Me and my boy firm came up for the weekend and I checked out the reviews on this place and everyone was talking about the dark chocolate milkshake and that it's a must try in cannon beach. But let me tell ya it was amazing !!! If your a chocoholic like myself you will have to taste for yourself! :)

There are newer reviews for Cannon Beach Chocolate Cafe

Reviewed 21 May 2014

If you love dark chocolate, this is your place! They serve the best milkshakes with thick spoon chocolate. They always have sales on chocolate ranging from Moonstruck's seasonal truffles to cookies or peanut brittle. Each year they keep adding new items. I'm a Cannon Beach local and a REGULAR at this cafe for the last two years. The service has always been top notch and Tim Krupa, the owner is very knowledgeable when it comes to chocolate or chiropractic matters as well (he helped my now wife with her back issues summer).

The Milkshakes are not to be missed. If you are like me and love tea, this is a great place. They offer Octavia teas and a wide variety at that. Their hot chocolate is great, my wife prefers theirs because they can make an extra dark chocolate base upon request.

The one thing I will say is that while they have french press and have some espresso items they are not a coffee shop and are not competing with the others in town in that area. They have very little selection for coffee lovers, but that doesn't apply to me. Either way, the milkshakes and hot chocolate are a must visit when in Cannon Beach.

From time to time they have special chocolate 101 courses for conference guests at the conference center across the street and a few are open to the public for a small fee (but worth it).

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Great variety of exotic chocolate from around the world. A must see for all those who are chocolate lovers.

Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

It gets 5 stars just for their amazing Mayan Milkshake! It's a dark chocolate milkshake with spices and it's so tasty. Cold and sweet but it's got a kick to it too! I loved it so much that I got another one for my drive back home (I was in Cannon Beach for vacation). I'm sad that this isn't available in Seattle - I'll just have to visit Cannon Beach again and make sure I stop by to get this milkshake.

1  Thank Rheanna S
Reviewed 23 April 2014

great chocolates but the dark chocolate shake was truly to die for! did take a little time for shake but was worth it; very friendly service