“It was OK”

Dining options: Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Vancouver, Washington
“It was OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014

We were in Cannon Beach on tuesday and they were closed so we made a trip the next day to make sure we made it to the bakery. They did not have Bismarks which were our main reason to go there. We tried other items. I remember this bakery from when I was a kid and how much we have enjoyed it over the years but something is gone. Nothing we bought was out standing and great. I like the bakery but not sure what has happened.

• Visited April 2014

Vancouver, Canada
“Try the Haystock Cookie!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

I've been to this bakery a few times and they always have great baked goods. Especially the Haystack cookie!! It's their version of a coconut macaroon.

This last time I was in Cannon Beach was for my wife's bday and I called the Cannon Beach Bakery ahead of time to make a cake. Not only did they make the cake but they also delivered it to the restaurant we were dining at that night (for a $10) charge.

I'll be back here again for sure.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Nick N
Los Angeles, California
“Sweet life”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2014

This bakery has a very family appeal. And it is a 30 year old family owned and run bakery with a history of Danish tradition.They make handmade breads-try the Haystack Bread ! I love their muffins and danishes. I don't like to share my treats so we got a bunch and had treats for 2 days.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank WeRTrippin
Portland, Oregon
“Haystack bread”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

Had a glazed and chocolate donut. So fresh and tasty! Got a loaf of their haystack bread and it was so soft even the next day.

Astoria oregon
1,069 restaurant reviews
“A bakery is always good to stop at visiting the beach.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

This is an old well established location many owners over the years. Well located downtown close to the beach, festires many expected goods, nothing unusual or over the top, however.

• Visited August 2013