We toured Oregon and stayed in this hotel - we paid a little extra to have the ocean view suite and it was really worth it. The views were simply stunning! To be able to sit in our room and watch and hear the waves crashing was a rare treat.
The staff were very friendly and helpful and did everything they could to make our stay pleasurable. Had we been staying longer ( we were only there one night) we would certainly have made use of the library - both the books and the DVD's. The beds were very comfortable and the room a good size. It is however a drive from any restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ocean Lodge is ocean front and top drawer without being pretentious while exuding beach culture at every turn. Views from the hotel are breathtaking. The guest rooms are warm and welcoming, and the lobby with it's massive river rock fireplace blazing is always inviting. The Lodge staff are consummate service professionals. Overlooking famed Haystack Rock and the scenic Oregon coast, the Ocean Lodge offers its guests fireplaces in all guest rooms, wireless internet access, a casual breakfast buffet, home-baked cookies, is in close proximity to boutique shopping, art galleries, and restaurants, in a convenient location. Pet friendly rooms are available. You will check-out feeling relaxed, refreshed and rejuvenated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your The Ocean Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ocean Hotel Cannon Beach
- Ocean Hotel Cannon Beach
- Ocean Lodge Cannon Beach Or