This was our 5th time at the Lodge and it was another great trip. We stay in the bungalows in behind the hotel. No view but a lot less money and you're just a short walk to the beach. Staff there is always friendly. They have a good breakfast.(if you like strong coffee you may want to make your own in the room). There is also a huge library of DVDs you can borrow. Overall a great stay. We walked to the Warren House Pub and had a great meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ocean Lodge is ocean front and top drawer without being pretentious while exuding beach culture at every turn. Views from the hotel are breathtaking. The guest rooms are warm and welcoming, and the lobby with it's massive river rock fireplace blazing is always inviting. The Lodge staff are consummate service professionals. Overlooking famed Haystack Rock and the scenic Oregon coast, the Ocean Lodge offers its guests fireplaces in all guest rooms, wireless internet access, a casual breakfast buffet, home-baked cookies, is in close proximity to boutique shopping, art galleries, and restaurants, in a convenient location. Pet friendly rooms are available. You will check-out feeling relaxed, refreshed and rejuvenated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Ocean Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ocean Hotel Cannon Beach
- Ocean Hotel Cannon Beach
- Ocean Lodge Cannon Beach Or